If you are gearing up for the summer, chances are you’re looking into the best smoothie blender because—let’s face it—gone are the days of sticky and unhealthy ice cream. Summer smoothies are in! Summer may not be forever, but these drinks can be your ticket to instant summer vibes.
This guide is here to help you make your blender the best juice-up and cool-down station at your home kitchen. We have a few basic ingredient preparation tips to make your smoothies as easy as possible. Plus, we have some smoothie blends that are sure to beat the heat while you enjoy a summer treat!
Basic Summer Smoothie Prep
To make sure your summer smoothie making is simple, take note of the following steps to prepare your home kitchen for hotter days to come:
Peel your fruits and vegetables and freeze them. Nothing is more annoying and time-consuming than cutting up fruits and vegetables for your smoothie. To avoid this ordeal, peel them up in advance and put them in the freezer for easy smoothie-making. Take note that you want to eat fresh ingredients, so try not to keep them in the freezer for more than three days.
- Prepare cubed ice. Just as annoying as peeling up fruits is having no quick access to ice, especially on really hot days. Load up your ice maker or tray for a cold, calm, and collected solution to making a quick smoothie or drink!
- Stock up on good yogurt. If you want to blend a healthy drink, having fruit yogurt is just the thing! Add fruits to blend something nutritious and delightfully sweet!
- Get the ideal commercial blender for smoothies. There are just so many blenders out there that will not cut it for making smoothies. Make sure to buy a model that’s specifically made for smoothie-making so that you can conveniently pop one out anytime.
- Place the blender next to the fridge. For truly efficient smoothie making, the best prime location for your smoothie blender is next to the fridge. Make sure there’s an open kitchen counter nearby to lay out all your desired ingredients and get right to summer chillin’ by the pool or TV.
Summer Smoothie Blends
Now that you have the basic knowledge you need to make a dedicated smoothie station in your home kitchen, why not give it a whirl with these summer smoothie recipes? This mix has a blend of summertime classics and new refreshing twists to mix up your choices:
Classic Strawberry Milk: This is a very simple yet sweetly refreshing blend of milk and strawberries. It’s like a milkshake, but you want it to be equal parts strawberry and milk. For a truly vegan twist, try almond milk for similarly sweet results.
- Spiked Watermelon Smoothie: You cannot go wrong with this summertime classic. Frozen watermelon slices are the base of this drink, but you can amp it up with some vodka. That’s right—summer smoothies can be boozy too!
- Smoothie Lemonade (with a Splash of Rum): Another boozy twist is a spritz of lemon wedges and some shaved lemon peel. Don’t forget the ice then to top it off with some rum for an adult-friendly lemon stand choice!
- Kiwi and Melon Smoothie (with a Hint of Pineapple): If you love slurping up seed bits, blend together a few frozen kiwi slices, melon wedges, and some pineapple tidbits. Then, add some chia seeds for a truly filling tropical slush!
- Cocoa Nibs Smoothie with Organic Peanut Butter: This one is a healthier twist on the peanut butter cups we all know and love. Start with some cocoa nibs and a splash of chocolate milk for some healthy-ish smoothie-making. If you want some fruit, add frozen bananas. Then, add spoonfuls of your favorite organic peanut butter. This version of a childhood classic is a dessert lover’s summer paradise.
If you want to make the most out of your summer, stay in season and cool off with some summer smoothies. Remember, make it extra fun, healthy, and cool enough to turn any household into a tropical getaway!
Are you looking for the best smoothie blender in the United States? We are Cleanblend, your classic blender provider for all your summery smoothie and shake needs. Enjoy the summer with us by checking out our collection of high-quality products and accessories.